Do you have a project in mind?
Quality landscaping can offer a return on your investment of as much as 35%. This is why it is highly recommended that you use the services of a landscaping contractor.
When establishing a landscaping budget, we recommend allocating an amount equal to at least 10% of the value of your property.
Personalized services to facilitate your decision-making
By letting one of our landscaping partners take care of your project, you will enjoy the following advantages:
- Free samples delivered to your home (order online at the product section).
- Design service with 3D plans.
- Béton Richer : an exclusive collection of landscaping products at affordable prices.
- Gazon Richer Vert à VieMD, our fresh sod delivered the same day it’s cut, everywhere in Quebec.
- The best value for your money.
The steps involved in a landscaping project
Determine the parameters of your project.
- What is your vision of the project?
- How do you want to use your outdoor living space?
- How much time to you want to devote to landscape maintenance?
- Do you have specific goals, such as creating privacy?
- Are there any physical limitations to take into consideration?
- Any major budget constraints?
Choose the elements that you would like to incorporate into your landscaping, such as a vegetable garden, a gazebo, a play area, a pool, etc.
Determine your budget allowance, determining which elements are essential in your eyes and which you are willing to drop, if necessary.